Location: Parliament Road near the MR-3
Event: The Embassy has received a report of flash flooding on Parliament Road near the MR-3. Embassy staff has been warned that flooding has occurred in the low lying area where the river goes under Parliament Road.
Actions to Take:
- Avoid the area
- Utilize other routes
- Do not attempt to cross any water
- U.S. Embassy in Eswatini/Swaziland
- Corner of MR103 and Cultural Centre Drive, Ezulwini
- +268 2417 9000
- +268 7602 8414 (after hours duty officer for emergencies)
- State Department, Consular Affairs
- 888-407 4747 or 202-501-4444
- Swaziland/Eswatini country information: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/international-travel/International-Travel-Country-Information-Pages/Eswatini.html
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates: https://step.state.gov/step/ or provide the consular section with your name and contact information by email or telephone.
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook