U.S. Embassy Eswatini Public Affairs Section Annual Program Statement
The U.S. Embassy Eswatini Public Affairs Section (PAS) of the U.S. Department of State invites individuals and organizations to submit applications for funding through its Public Diplomacy Small Grants Program. This is an Annual Program Statement (APS), outlining our funding priorities, the strategic themes we focus on, and the procedures for submitting requests for funding. Please read the full APS carefully before submitting an application.
Deadline for submissions: Rolling deadline, see Section D for schedule
- Full Annual Program Statement (APS) (PDF 255KB)
- SF-424 Forms (SF-424, SF-424A, SF-424B)
- Suggested award proposal template (MSWord 456 KB)
- Suggested logical framework template (MSExcel 37KB)
- Sample budget template (MSExcel 16KB)