Doing Business with the U.S. Embassy in Mbabane
Welcome to the procurement section of the General Services Office. On this page you will be able to find procurement related announcements issued by the Embassy of the United States of America in Mbabane for the acquisition of commodities and/or services.
How to get registered in the Embassy’s Vendor Database
The Embassy is maintaining a database of prequalified vendors. Interested vendors are encouraged to complete the attached Vendor Profile Form and address the package to the General Services Officer (GSO). Vendor Profile Form (PDF 56KB).
The USG conducts a security background check on all project personnel. Contractors are required to comply with all local safety & environmental regulations. Queries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Corner of MR 103 and Cultural Center Drive
P.O. Box D202
The Gables, H106
Tel: 00268 2417-9000
Fax: 00268 2416-3344
Do not contact the procurement office for Visa inquiries. These contact details are only for queries regarding contract solicitations.
Request For Quotation (RFQ)
- RFQ – FM Vehicles (PDF 333 KB)
- Shelving Layout Drawing (PDF 31 KB)
- RFQ – Incoming Pouch Shipments (PDF 438 KB)
- RFQ – Outgoing Pouch Shipments (PDF 466 KB)
- RFQ – Hatchback (PDF 44 KB)
- RFQ – Double Cab (PDF 44 KB)
- RFQ – Minibus (PDF 44 KB)
- RFQ – 7 Seater MPV (PDF 48 KB)
- RFQ – Kitchen Refurbishment at Gate 336 (PDF 204 KB)
- General Layout (PDF 106 KB)