Doing Business with the U.S. Embassy in Mbabane
Welcome to the procurement section of the General Services Office. On this page you will be able to find procurement related announcements issued by the Embassy of the United States of America in Mbabane for the acquisition of commodities and/or services.
How to get registered in the Embassy’s Vendor Database
The Embassy is maintaining a database of prequalified vendors. Interested vendors are encouraged to complete the attached Vendor Profile Form and address the package to the General Services Officer (GSO). Vendor Profile Form (PDF 111 KB).
The USG conducts a security background check on all project personnel. Contractors are required to comply with all local safety & environmental regulations. Queries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Corner of MR 103 and Cultural Center Drive
P.O. Box D202
The Gables, H106
Tel: 00268 2417-9000
Fax: 00268 2416-3344
Do not contact the procurement office for Visa inquiries. These contact details are only for queries regarding contract solicitations.
Request For Quotation (RFQ)
- Solicitation Number 19WZ6021Q0004 – Central Alarm Monitoring Systems (102KB)
- RFQ – Kitchen Hood Cleaning Services (PDF 2MB)
- SolicitationNumber19WZ602100001-ChillersPreventiveMaintenance (PDF 3MB)
- Packing and Shipping Services – 19WZ6021T0001 (PDF 68KB)
- NDAA Offeror Representation Form (PDF 285KB)
- Packing Tender Of Service (PDF 512KB)
- Tender Compliance Checklist – Packing and Transportation (MS Word 20KB)
- Warehouse Evaluation – Packing Tender (MS Word 34KB)
- RFQ – Residences Perimeter Barriers & Gates Upgrades (PDF 349KB)
- RFQ – Vehicles (7) (MS Word 26KB)
- RFP – PEPFAR Office Re-Design (PDF 307KB)
- PEPFAR Project Existing Office Space Drawings (PDF 710KB)
- RFQ – Fuel Systems Preventive Maintenance Service. (PDF 752KB)
- SF1449 – 19WZ6020Q0003 (PDF 75KB)
- RFQ – Peace Corps Eswatini Supplies/Services/Equipment (MS Word 92KB)