Doing Business with the U.S. Embassy in Mbabane
Welcome to the procurement section of the General Services Office. On this page you will be able to find procurement related announcements issued by the Embassy of the United States of America in Mbabane for the acquisition of commodities and/or services.
How to get registered in the Embassy’s Vendor Database
The Embassy is maintaining a database of prequalified vendors. Interested vendors are encouraged to complete the attached Vendor Profile Form and address the package to the General Services Officer (GSO). Vendor Profile Form (PDF 111 KB).
The USG conducts a security background check on all project personnel. Contractors are required to comply with all local safety & environmental regulations. Queries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Corner of MR 103 and Cultural Center Drive
P.O. Box D202
The Gables, H106
Tel: 00268 2417-9000
Fax: 00268 2416-3344
Do not contact the procurement office for Visa inquiries. These contact details are only for queries regarding contract solicitations.
Request For Quotation (RFQ)
- RFQ – Gate 341 Kitchen Refurbishment (PDF 157KB)
- RFQ – Elevator Maintenance Service (PDF 914 KB)
- SF 1449 – 19WZ6019Q0003 (PDF 812 KB)
- RFQ – Warehouse Truck (PDF 21 KB)
- SAM Registration Instructions (PDF 919 KB)
- RFQ – Gardening Services (PDF 800 KB)
- RQF – Building Automation System (BAS) (PDF 6 MB)
- SF 1449 – 19WZ6019Q0001 (PDF 94 KB)
- RFQ – PEPFAR Organizational Consultant Service (PDF 494 KB)
- RFQ – Drain Pipe Repairs (PDF 426 KB)
- SF18 – 19WZ6018Q0006 (PDF 99 6KB)
- RFQ – Health Facilities AC Installation (PDF 275 KB)